- Payment & Security
- Estimate shipping
Stroke Journal Mechanical Jack- Beveled gear construction combines the precision forging pinion to provide shifted tooth form, strong and excellent interlocking.
- Unique construction bearing is made for longer life and smooth horizontal advance.
- Rigidly designed screw made by chrome -molybdenum steel to withstand excessive load.
- Beveled ring gear interlocks with the precision forged pinion to provide shifted tooth form for strong and excellent interlocking.
- Special ratchet handle interior design with nickel-chrome wheel and plunger enables strong rotation for an easy , smooth operation.
- Buttress threads will not creep down under load.
- Operable vertically or laterally (lateral movement requires optional traversing bed).