- Payment & Security
- Estimate shipping
Stroke Journal Mechanical Jack- Beveled gear construction combines the precision forging pinion to provide shifted tooth form, strong and excellent interlocking.
- Unique construction bearing is made for longer life and smooth horizontal advance.
- Rigidly designed screw made by chrome -molybdenum steel to withstand excessive load.
- Beveled ring gear interlocks with the precision forged pinion to provide shifted tooth form for strong and excellent interlocking.
- Special ratchet handle interior design with nickel-chrome wheel and plunger enables strong rotation for an easy , smooth operation.
- Buttress threads will not creep down under load.
- Operable vertically or laterally (lateral movement requires optional traversing bed).
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.